Register to Adopt a Santa Letter and Make a Child's Holiday Wish Come True!
To Adopt a Santa Letter:
1. Select a Santa Letter (see availability at right), note the Letter Number, and register for that Number.
2. In order to print or save the letter you registered for, go to the website page and right-click on the image of that letter, and then you can enlarge, save, or print it.
3. Purchase the requested gifts and *leave un-wrapped*.
4. Label each un-wrapped gift with the Number of the selected Santa Letter, so that we know which child the gifts are for.
5. Please consider including a few rolls of wrapping paper and tape for parents to wrap their children’s gifts.
6. Drop off or have gifts delivered by Friday, December 8th to:
Hamptons Community Outreach
514 North Main Street
Southampton, NY, 11968
If dropping off, please leave gifts in front of the garage. If shipping gifts directly, please ensure that the Santa Letter # is noted prominently somehow in the address or note.
*Please only register for a letter if you are able to fulfill it on time. If your circumstances or ability to fulfill the letter change, please let us know immediately, so that a child does not end up without a gift on Christmas.
Thank you for your generosity and happy holidays!
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-488-8715.